Our powerful grinding tools are based on ongoing development processes in the field of grain and bonding technology. The knowledge we gain there flows directly into our Krebs & Riedel grinding tools – bringing you increased productivity and quality in your grinding operations. The result: tailored, high-end solutions for our customers, the culmination of our 125 years of experience and the latest from our Research & Development team.
Innovative abrasive and bonding technology
Evaluating grinding tools
All new KREBS & RIEDEL developments are evaluated from a technical grinding perspective in our in-house technical centre. We also calculate valuable key performance data for your potential grinding tools and give these to you directly. That way our customers are best prepared for the first time they use our grinding tools and enjoy a high level of service quality.
Cooperation with leading research institutes
KREBS & RIEDEL has worked in close cooperation with leading research institutes for years and is actively involved in work on current research and development topics. We have partnered with the following universities and institutes, among others:
- RWTH Aachen University (Laboratory for Machine Tools and Production Engineering – WZL)
- TU Berlin (Institute of Production Engineering and Machine Tools – IFW)
- University of Hanover (Institute of Production Engineering and Machine Tools – IFW)
- TU Dortmund University (Institute of Machining Technology – ISF)
- TU Braunschweig (Institute of Machine Tools and Production Technology – IWF)
- Hochschule Furtwangen University
- Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems (IKTS) and for Machine Tools and Forming Technology (IWU)
- German Aerospace Center (Institute of Structures and Design – BT)
As a member of the German Abrasives Association (VDS), KREBS & RIEDEL is also a permanent participant in the ‘Arbeitskreis Schleifmittel’ (AKS) abrasives working group and ‘Forschungsgemeinschaft Schleiftechnik e.V.’ (FGS), a grinding technology research association.